Our order process is designed to be user friendly! We have outlined the process below:• Select the portrait style that best suits your pet’s personality!
• Upload your pet photo(s) using the upload button on the product page. Make sure your photos follow our photo tips section below.
• Add to cart and place your order!
STEP 2 - CUSTOM PET PORTRAIT CREATION
• Our professional graphic artists create your one of a kind pet portrait with care and attention capturing details and ensuring that your pet looks natural on the selected design
• Our Quality Assurance team will conduct a quality check to ensure your masterpiece looks amazing
• We send a finalized draft to you for approval to ensure you are satisfied with the final result before proceeding to production!
• Take a close-up photo of your pet at eye level and appropriate light (natural outdoor light works better than flash, try to avoid bad lighting)
• Make sure your pet’s ears are within the photo frame and not cut off!
SHIPPING/PRODUCTION ESTIMATES: Our production and transit estimates vary by product/country, for a detailed breakdown please see our full shipping information breadown here
Important note: Our team uses the exact photo that you upload on your portrait. Please make sure the angle is appropriate for the chosen template and that you are satisfied with the quality of the photo you use. Our team can correct red eye but we can not recreate the photo. Please ensure to check your email used at checkout where we will send your preview. Prompt response to previews will speed up production, if we don't hear back within 48 hours, your order will be placed into the production queue.
Please note that the bigger the canvas size, the more of the costume will be on the canvas (i.e. our 16x24 will have the most torso, then 12x18 and 8x10 canvas will have the least torso. Our canvases are canvas wraps so a portion of the bottom and edges on the preview will be wrapped around the border.