Our order process is designed to be user friendly! We have outlined the process below:• Select the portrait style that best suits your pet’s personality!
• Upload your pet photo using the upload button on the product page. Make sure your photo follows our photo tips section below.
• Add to cart and place your order!
STEP 2 - CUSTOM PET PORTRAIT CREATION
• Our expert designers create your one of a kind pet portrait with care and attention.
• Our designers are professional digital artists that will create re-touched version of your photo on your favorite custom portrait.
• Our expert designers will conduct a quality check to ensure your masterpiece looks amazing!
STEP 3 – PORTRAIT FINALIZATION
• Our print team will print your finalized art with top tier ink and UV protected coating and place it on a ready to hang, gallery standard frame.
• We complete a final quality check, carefully package your order and ship it to your doorstep with fully trackable shipping!
• Take a close-up photo of your pet at eye level and appropriate light (natural outdoor light works better than flash, try to avoid bad lighting)
• Make sure your pet’s ears are within the photo frame and not cut off!
Important note: Our team uses the exact photo that you upload on your portrait. Please make sure the angle is appropriate for the chosen template and that you are satisfied with the quality of the photo you use. Our team can correct red eye but we can not recreate the photo. Please note that the bigger the canvas size, the more of the costume will be on the canvas (i.e. our 8x10 canvas will have less torso than our 12x18 and 16x24.